This course is designed to give you a solid grounding in Race Car Aerodynamics. After taking this course you should be well versed in:
- how aerodynamics affects a racecar
- how it can make it faster around the track
- what features you can implement on your own vehicles
- how to tune an existing racecars features
- the tools used to design a racecar
This course is designed for students and professionals with an interest in working in motorsport or who are currently working as a data engineer/designer/race engineer/aerodynamicist. (I was an Aerodynamicist for Williams F1 and have an MSc in Race Car Aerodynamics from the University of Southampton).
We are available if you have any questions during the course. Just email us.
If you’d like to take all of our courses or have a group that would like access, please contact us for discounted rates. FSAE and Formula Student competitors are encouraged to take this course.